Note for Coronavirus response period:
Continuing to operate in a limited capacity. Clubs, tutoring, and other programs are meeting online. Senior meals are being served to-go. Also providing
- Toddler/Preschool for children of essential workers (second classroom to open on Monday, May 11)
- Child and Youth Care for children of essential workers
- Assistance with the Food Pantry every Thursday at Francisco Middle School in partnership with the SF/Marin Food Bank
- Academic support (online) for students at Francisco Middle School – also assisting teachers and administration as needed
- Academic support (online) for students at Galileo High School
Offers a multi-purpose center for residents of the Bay Area community.
Services include an Infant Program, Toddler Program, preschool, a youth after school program, teen and senior program services, and services for low income families.
Youth services offers summer camp and activities including tutoring, recreational and cultural activities, arts and crafts, health education, organized sports and field trips.
Senior services include a hot lunch, cultural activities, health education, recreational activities, consumer outreach, on-going special events and social activities.
Agency offers a drop-in computer lab for youth and seniors.
TEL HI Neighborhood Center
660 Lombard Street
Agency: TELEGRAPH HILL NEIGHBORHOOD CENTER
Languages Available: Cantonese, Mandarin, Spanish, English
Payment Description: Sliding scale:
Tuition fees vary according to income for the children's center
Fees vary for youth program according to income
Donation requested: $1.50 suggested donation for senior meals
Intake and Eligibility: Some programs have age and income requirements.
<br />Infant Program (ages 3 -18 months)
<br />Toddler Program (ages 18 months - 2.5 years old)
<br />Preschool for children (ages 2.5-5)
<br />Youth after school program for children (age 5-18)