Note for Coronavirus response period:
Health Center is temporarily closed until further notice. All non-essential in-person health services are postponed. Staff is working offsite and can either schedule a phone appointment or provide a referral. Patients needing a prescription (including Emergency Contraception/Plan B), will be referred to a pharmacy for pick-up. Call Monday through Friday 9am-5pm. Leave a message with full name, date of birth, and phone number.
Provides confidential, youth-friendly reproductive health services. Services include:
- Pregnancy testing and options counseling
- Emergency contraception
- Birth control counseling and dispensing
- Condom dispensing
- STD testing and treatment
- HIV testing and counseling
- Pap smears and pelvic exams
- Testicular exams
- Health information
Also offers referrals for prenatal services.
- 415-502-TEEN, Main Number
2500 18th Street