Note for Coronavirus response period:
Currently only open on Mondays and Fridays, until further notice.
Offers comprehensive mental, physical, and sexual health care.
Confidential services include:
- Pregnancy testing and counseling
- Birth control (all methods including IUD and implants)
- Emergency contraception (like Plan B)
- STD testing and treatment
- Rapid HIV testing and counseling
- Pap smears and pelvic exams
- Education on how to protect yourself
- Free condoms
General non-confidential services include:
- Physicals for sports or school by appointment
- Care for routine illnesses
- Referrals to specialists as needed
Also offers confidential individual and family counseling services onsite and at local schools.
1728 Bancroft Avenue
Agency: 3RD STREET YOUTH CENTER & CLINIC
Languages Available: Spanish, English
Payment Description: No fee for confidential services. Services provided via enrollment in the Family PACT program. Clinic staff will help client to enroll. For primary care visits, accepts Medi-Cal.
Intake and Eligibility: Youth (age 12-24)