Summer Internship (Virtual Training)
The Heart in Motion Internship Program is an opportunity given to members who are thinking of taking on a leadership role. The Internship Program seeks to help individuals gain experience and develop the skills necessary to be a leader. As an intern, you’ll gain valuable leadership and management skills by assisting the Events, Membership, and Outreach departments behind the scene!
95% of the training and work are provided online via WorkPlace by Facebook, so it is essential that you can be online in the evenings. Once accepted into the Internship Program, you will undergo a week of Pre-Internship online training. You will be given an overview of HIM and be prepared for training under the Internship Crew.
The internship program will get you on the road to becoming a great leader while having fun and making new friends. You will become part of our leadership family where we work together to try and make Heart in Motion a better place for everyone. So what are you waiting for?
- Develop valuable leadership and management skills
- Professional and self-development
- Get trained in professionalism and job skills (e.g. professional phone calls, emails, etc.)
- Gain perspective and become a part of something bigger
- Meet different individuals of various backgrounds and make new friends
- Collaborate and work with other high schoolers
- Enrich your college application and show colleges the leadership skills that you possess! Many individuals of leadership are accepted into top colleges and UCs including UCLA, UCSD, UCB, Harvard, Yale, Cornell, Stanford, MIT, and more!
Become proficient in
- Canva for Work
- Dropbox Business
- Google G Suite
- Microsoft Office 365
Enrich your college application and show colleges the leadership skills that you possess! Many individuals of leadership are accepted into top colleges and UCs including UCLA, UCSD, UCB, Harvard, Yale, Cornell, Stanford, MIT, and more!