Youth Speaks Online
Write with us on Wednesdays & Fridays
Over the last few weeks, we officially hosted our writing workshops online and it was LIT! This week, tune in and join workshops led by familiar faces and your fave Poet Mentors, Gabe Cortez and Preeti Vangani. All experience levels are welcome and it is never too late to join. Deets and instructions below!
When: Wednesdays 3:30-5:30pm PST & Fridays 11:30-1:30pm PST
Where: On the internet!
Who: Teens! 13 – 19-year-olds only
How to Join a Workshop:
- Download Zoom to your device (https://zoom.us/download)
- Create a Zoom account using your email address (https://zoom.us/signup)
- Register for your first Youth Speaks workshop at least 2 hours before the workshop is set to begin (NOTE: no need to register again after registering for your first workshop)
- Check your email for the Zoom meeting link (delivered at least 30 minutes before the workshop is set to begin)
- Click it and enjoy the workshop. You made it!